11/9/09

Hey, it's me!



So... I figured since I like makeup and you like makeup and I like talking makeup and buying makeup and trying all things new that this would be a damn good place to gather some friends and just talk about it. Simple enough?
I am about to start studying to be a make up artist. I have been talking about doing it for like 12 years! Since life has changed (more about that as we get to know one another better) I figure it was about time I followed that dream!
I will be posting my product reviews, photos of make up application on myself and models, discussing the benefits of hand made products and why I still use commercial brands as well :)
I want to hear from you. I want to know what you are coveting these days, your pictures, your ideas and all that fun, slumber party BFF stuff we girls need despite how old we get!
One of my favorite hand made make up makers is Glittersniffer, aka Lela. She will be my first victim, I mean interview! I love her name, her eyeshadows and so much more. She rocks, and I am sure you will agree! Here's a teaser of the interview to come:

Yay! Finally, a sample bag with nearly EVERYTHING Glittersniffer Cosmetics has to offer PLUS- a very special surprise product that has been in the works for some time now and I bet you won't even see it coming! It is however, quite fabulous and extra special!

See, I told you the girl rocks....

No comments:

Post a Comment