11/12/09

Spent the day at M.A.C with my girl Ortal!



I am a product whore, I am a product whore, I am a product whore. It is simply a fact I cannot refute. Does it help that my friend Ortal is a make up artist in my Mecca? Not really. In fact, it is rather dangerous.


Friday is a preview party at M.A.C. and I got the lowdown. I could look but not touch all the new yummy-ness and let me assure you, it's goooooooood!
The sets are divine, you MUST get the one with the shimmer in Shimpagne Just sayin'. The new Dazzleglass in She-Zam, has my name on it. No really, back off chicky, it's MINE. The lipsticks are like WHOA. Let's just say a couple of them are serious bursts of fab color.
We played and she did my face (how can I resist a make up artist telling me what a perfect canvas my face is, with my cheek bones and my lips and those eyes... yup, I suckered right up to the chair) We used Plumage (which was then OUT OF STOCK, damn her) and Humid and Coppering and....



Damn girls, I almost forgot the NEW eyeliners coming out!! Grab 'em quick!! She did things with blush that made me see my face like it was all spankin' new! I took a couple of pics with the cell phone, and as you can see they are hardly worth posting but I wouldn't leave ya hanging...

I got D-Squared LipErase lip balm and fell in love, I got the Prep and Prime eyeshadow primer and LOVE it more than my Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (although who can resist the adorable packaging) (there is an EXTRA large version now) and had to bodily remove myself from the store before I bought more brushes. I have an addiction, it's true.

I also started my Christmas shopping early and loaded myself down with bags from Toys R' Us, but thats just cuz' I'm such a good mama! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment